Friday, June 21, 2013

Brown Trout Fly Fishing Float Trip Review

Brown Trout Fly Fishing Customer Review from Orvis Reviews

"I have been fishing with Brown twice and have been more than impressed on both trips. I was excited to have a guide close to my age, mid-twenties, who had enough experience to teach a novice. The first trip I booked was with my younger brother. We both required extensive instruction and he never lost patience. It was a very successful fishing trip and the conversation came easily. He was able to relate to my younger brother in college and never missed a beat. I took my 83 year old grandfather on the second trip and don't think it could have gone any better. We again hit the fish pretty hard. My grandfather has been flyfishing for a while and did not need the same instruction I did. Brown did a good job of handling two different stages of fishermen on the boat. My grandfather was most impressed with Brown's knowledge of the river and surrounding areas. He graduated from Sewanee with a background in geology and environmental studies. It was pretty cool to learn more about the river we were fishing! I definitely recommend booking through him and will certainly be going back. He even keeps a blog with current fishing conditions on his website!"

-SpartanFlyKing

www.browntroutflyfishing.com