Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Labor Day Watauga River Rainbow on a Dry Fly

Kevin caught this Rainbow on the Watauga River Labor Day Monday.  It was a beautiful fish and took us nearly 5 minutes to net.  Kevin was worn out by the end.  The greatest part of this fish is that we saw it come up to the surface and eat a dry fly.  I didn't see the fish's nose, but on it's way back down we all saw it's tail and knew it was going to be a big fish.  I also included a picture of a Brown Kevin caught with me in 2010 on a small stream outside of Asheville.  I really enjoyed fishing with Kevin again, and can't wait to do it again next year.



Fly Fishing in the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee will be good until it gets too cold around Thanksgiving.  Give me a call or shoot me an E-mail to get your trip on the books.

I look forward to fishing with you,
Brown
803-431-9437
brown@browntroutflyfishing.com

www.browntroutflyfishing.com